Just wanted to take a moment out and thank you and Joe for a fantastic time yesterday aboard Andrea's Toy.
It's so much fun to spend time with someone who is extremely good at what he does and who obviously enjoys what he's doing too.
Clearly, you love fishing and you love to pass that joy onto others. It came through loud and clear yesterday.
Thanks for a great time!
~ Ross P.
My dad had a great time and said it was the best trip he'd ever been on! I have to get out
there one of these days.
~ Mark Marquez II
We had a blast this weekend with Carlos! I was on the small 4 person boat on Sat. morning that caught
7 Stripers and some Blues. I am definitely booking another trip with you guys soon as it was one of
the best fishing experiences I have ever had. Your guys are extremely hardworking and I am recommending
your Charter to all my friends. Thanks again!!
~ Antonio A.
Thanks again for giving Ryan, Sean and I a great day!!
We had a blast. I've got several fishing buddies and will definately
refer them to you. We hope to have the opportunity to fish with you again
in the future.
~ Jack K.
Our boat is tournament equipped and features a large tackle collection. Depending on what type of fish you are looking to catch. We offer inshore, Offshore, and bottom fishing. Andreas' Toy Charters has many types of fishing trips to choose from, including: full day, half day, splits and tournament charters. Capt. Fred Gamboa and Capt Carlos Bastos are licensed by the United States Coast Guard. Our charter license allows us to carry up to six passengers.
Please remember to bring:
- Rain weather gear if cloudy
- Sweater or jacket in Spring/Fall
- Suntan lotion
- Cooler to take home the day's catch!
(will be left in vehicles until days end)
Check out our News & Announcements section on the Home Page
for recently announced Open Boat Offshore Canyon Trips and prices!!!
Before contacting us, Please make sure you know:
1) How many people are going on your trip
2) What day or days you would like to fish
3) What your target fish is for that trip
Knowing this information can help us quote you the best price for your trip!
31 ft Contender(1-6 Passengers)
44 ft Contender(1-6 Passengers)
|Bonito / Albacore / Bluefish||$1,000||N/A|
|Bottom / Sea Bass / Blackfish / Wreck||$1,000||N/A|
|18 Hour Offshore (AM)
Deep Drop Tilefishing
or Light Tackle Mahi Fishing||N/A||$4,800|
|10 Hour - Shark / Bluefin / Mahi||$2,500|
(limit 4 passengers)
|$300 Deposit required Inshore|
|$500 Deposit required Offshore|
|$2,000 Deposit required 44 ft Contender|
- Cancellations caused by an act of Mother Nature will be re-booked on a later date that is agreeable between both parties. All trips that cannot be re- booked will be re-booked for the next year and deposits will carry over. There are no refunds. Rain is not a reason for cancellation, cancellation of any charter is the decision of the Captain.
- Customer cancellations with less than 1 week notice will result in loss of deposit (no refund). Customer cancellations with more than 1 week notice will be re-booked on a later date that is agreeable between both parties. All trips that cannot be re- booked will be re-booked for the next year and deposits will carry over. There are no refunds.
- 15-20 % is customary tipping policy for hard working, knowledgeable, and friendly mates.
- No drugs or hard liquor on board (beer is ok)
- Drunkenness will not be tolerated and will bring an end to your day
- No firearms or knives
- Andreas' Toy is maintained for the comfort and safety of our passengers. Anyone carelessly damaging the vessels or it's equipment will be charged for the repairs and replacement.
- Come with an open mind to enjoy the experience and catch fish!